Muskingum Iron & Metal Co. is seeking a hardworking, Administrative Specialist with a focus on data entry to join our Americatz team. This position will support the team by entering daily transactions, scheduling deliveries and pickups, and assisting our outside sales team. Benefits include a 401(K), health insurance and two weeks paid vacation after one year of employment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Enter daily transactions into accounting system
- Maintain and balance daily cash transactions
- Assist in delivery and pickup schedules
- Support outside sales team
- Computer literacy including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn RIMAS accounting system
- Experience in data entry or as a bank teller is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
In addition to competitive pay, benefits include vacation, health insurance, matching 401(K) and paid holidays.
Since 1929 Muskingum Iron & Metal Co has specialized in the processing of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal. We purchase scrap from the general public, commercial accounts, and industrial customers across the region. After segregating material by grade, we package it to meet mill furnace specifications so the material can be melted down to begin its new lifecycle. We currently operate 5 locations across Southeastern and Central Ohio.
Muskingum Iron & Metal Co. is an equal opportunity employer.